Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome, Part 2

Thank you, John, for that wonderful introduction. It's great to have such committed, enthusiastic people on my staff. All too often, we Americans become cynical about politics. Certainly, the last several years have not been kind to political idealists. But it's always heartening to meet wonderful, intelligent people like John MacEmbry and the others on the Dendral campaign staff. I have full confidence that Mr. MacEmbry will represent me on this webpage to the very best of his ability. Unfortunately, the time constraints of campaigning preclude me from posting too often myself, but I will make every effort to add "my own two cents" to this webpage when possible. I just hope John doesn't mind; I don't want to steal his thunder!

As John said, please keep a close eye on this site, as I am sure John will continue to post interesting political and campaign news.

All the best to my supporters, and to the rest of America,
I. B. Dendral

No comments: